Tuesday 10 February 2015

Time Project part 2.





I worked on top of several of the images that referenced to places I had fainted and tried to convey how it looks for me when I faint. I then continued to draw my younger self into the area and position I remember being in at the time. I was pleased with these outcomes and I felt the writing on top of some of the images was quite powerful, as I had attempted to make it look and seem as childish/innocent as I could, but like how the text is quite hidden and challenges the viewer to really have to look for it in order to read it.




I drafted many ideas for the images and text down before putting them onto the images as I wanted to make sure the message would be perceived correctly and was strong enough. I liked the way they looked both aesthetically and because it's a collection of many personal memories drafted down and played out on some spare sheets of paper.




After taking the Photographs of the places I could easily travel too I decided to Use Google maps to look for locations of places In America where I could have died also. I was surprised I could get so close to the locations of where they had actually happened and screen shotted them directly from Google maps and printed them and begin working on top of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment